BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Soalan membunuh...

"Do u hav any idea about things that prohibited at Dubai airport?"
"Owh, is there any? I have no idea about it..."

"Can i bring paracetamol with me?"
"I do know sir, I never have any information about it.., I'm sorry sir..."

"You have nothing to do with emirates?"
"No, i'm just their check-in agent, we're just vendors.."

"You should know, they have about 4 pages list of thing that prohibited at Dubai airport. If pax bring it they can be arrested..bla...bla...bla......."

tak pasal2 kena sekolah pepagi buta... Kisah la pulak aku kan.. Ko nak kene tangkap ke..nak telangkop ke.. Pedulik hape aku.. Selama aku jd check-in agent 6 bulan ni tak penah de org len tanye pon... Saje suka bagi soklan cepumas kat aku yg tak tido semalaman neh..

2 PENDAPAT SEJAGAT:

Anonymous said...

pax yg sgt beria nak jadik lecturer but hajat xkesampaian.

xoxo fara cute..

poison ivy said...

haha!!thts true..